Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gone swimmin'

If you've been a regular reader, you've probably noticed that my posts have slowly been dwindling from near daily to about one a month. It took a lot of energy/time/dedication to run this blog and my focus has slowly been shifting. Not sure if this is just a hiatus while I figure life out or if it's permanent. Either way, I feel like I should put up a gone swimmin' sign for the time being. 

I'm pretty much only making quilts these days so if you'd like to follow those, you can check out my Tumblr.

Thanks to all of you who read this blog!


Vuttiphong Alex Mahasamut said...

Your blog is so awesome and so is your artwork. I recognize it right away whenever I see it. Please enjoy swimming!

Joey Veltkamp said...

Wow - thank you so much! :)

danilarum said...

Love it and love what you do in life. Thanks for your years of inspirational blogging. Selfishly I hope you find a way that is manageable to keep it going cause it keeps me posted on what is up in the Northwest art scene. Best.

Joey_Veltkamp said...

aw, thanks Danila!