Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm back!

"Hey Uncle Joe, it's time to get up! Wanna go for a walk?!"
Whew...that was a long absence from blogging! A year ago, I would have apologized for such an extended break but now I'll just say that I was busy with other things. I moved out of my place that I've been at for the past 5 years, put everything in storage and have embarked on a nomadic lifestyle. For May, I'll be down in Seward Park staying with my dear friend Emily. The best part is that I'm going to get to wake up with this adorable face bouncing into my room every morning! I'm five minutes from Seward Park (let's walk!). Also, you should have been invited to our "Fiesta, Forever" party this Saturday, May 5th. But there's been FB issues with notifications (and I'm been crazy busy), so if you haven't seen it and want to come, email me for details. 

No comments: