Friday, September 30, 2011

Robert McCauley / Smith & Vallee Gallery

Stop Making Sense, 2011 by Robert McCauley
Image courtesy of Linda Hodges Gallery

I love fall. It makes me want to pop into my car and get out of town for a drive in the country. Well what luck because Smith & Vallee Gallery is having a great opening tomorrow night up in Edison.

Robert McCauley will be returning to Skagit Valley for "Refusing to Only Paint", a series of new fantastical paintings populated with bears, fish and goats.
"Constantly colliding different worlds, such as land and sea, man and beast, wildlife and machine, McCauley draws on larger themes of humankind's impact on nature."
Artist reception: 10/1, 5-8pm


harold hollingsworth said...

oh yeah! Let's roll up there together!

harold hollingsworth said...

student of R. Allen Jensen always good to take his work in!

Joey_Veltkamp said...

I wish I could... it sounds like a perfect evening! I'm committed. Enjoy it for me!