Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bumbershoot!


My wish (after Lori Earley), 2011 by Joey Veltkamp

If you're heading down to Bumbershoot this weekend, don't miss the visual arts (just north of the Skate Park). Kathy Lindenmayer's The Magic Show has everyone scratching their heads. And Marlow Harris/JoDavid's Bumber by Number show is great. There are so many fun paint by numbers. Here's the before image of my pink Jesus before he got rainbow-ized.


Also, you should really participate in this video version of exquisite corpse called Expedition. Even though she removed my entire story just when it was getting good! (Or more likely, she saved me by not posting 30 more seconds of me rambling.) It's worth your time just for Chris Weber's description of how he became "normal" for the first time ever.

No comments: