Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cumulus Project

Stump Stool

They rarely show up in my work but the truth is I love anything cloud-related (my website is called 72clouds after all). So it's almost a given that I'm going to love something called Cumulus Project. The fact that it was started by some awesome friends of friends doesn't hurt.

Hand-Stitched Chain-link Quilt

Cumulus Project is an online-only art & design project that offers small editions of beautiful, one-of-a-kind items. I would have loved the chain-link quilt shown above but my bank account always seems to be empty when these items are posted.
"Based in Vancouver, this on-line concept store offers just one object for sale at any given time. Each object is one of a kind. Once the current object sells, the next item will be revealed."
For Betram Charles: Trivet

Their current item up for sale is a trivet which was inspired by, "the wall mural patterns in B.C. Binning's home." I love it.

No comments: