Monday, January 3, 2011

My Favorite Things / Matt Offenbacher

Untitled (bowl) by Matt Offenbacher (image via)

While it's true that Matt Offenbacher is certainly one of my favorite 'things', the post title refers to his upcoming My Favorite Things tour at SAM. If you haven't seen the Picasso show yet (and it sounds like there are still a few of you out there), go this Friday! Matt will be leading us on a 30 minute tour of his favorite things. And if you can't make this Friday, don't forget that the show ends in 2 weeks (Jan 17)!

Before you just show up, there are a few things to remember about the show. Tickets have to pre-bought and Friday's tickets are already going fast. So if you're considering going, I recommend getting your tickets today! And if you are already a member (good for you!), remember you still have to make a reservation. I made mine for 6:20. See you there!

No comments: