Thursday, January 27, 2011

Deathcake Royale is back!

Deathcake Royale!

Oh no - it's back! I love my friend Jody and all the fine folks at Cupcake Royale, but it looks like I'm going to have to avoid you for the next two weeks. It's not their fault - it's mine. I just can't say no to their Deathcake Royale. I hesitate recommending it because I expect you will also become addicted and I hate to be a pusher (well, except for art and bourbon).

If you haven't already succumbed to the temptation, "Deathcake Royale is a deadly dark indulgence made with Theo Chocolate decadence, Stumptown espresso ganache, and delicious chocolate cake Royale." It is so rich that I actually can't even eat it all in one sitting.

They used to be $6.65 ("one penny shy of evil") but it looks like inflation has finally caught up because now at $6.66, they are totally evil. Luckily for me, it's an evil that only lasts 2 weeks (Jan 28 - Feb 14).

No comments: