Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last chance / PUNCH Gallery


Fale Spring, 2006 by Renee Adams (photo via)
wood, acrylic paint, flocking, steel, polymer clay

Hey folks - today is the last day to buy a ticket that just might win you an entire gallery of art. PUNCH Gallery will be drawing the name of the winner tonight at 5pm. As a member of SOIL (also a cooperative gallery), I know how important these annual fundraisers are in defraying costs, so I guarantee they appreciate your support. As you most likely already know, PUNCH is full of swell folks, most living east of the mountains, and Seattle is lucky to have a satellite branch for their creativity. I already got my ticket.

Also, for those who might not have been able to afford the $10 purchase price, PUNCH fulfilled their legal obligations by offering an awesome no-payment option.
Free Method of Entry: If you do not wish to donate to PUNCH Gallery during the promotion period, you may receive one free entry per address by creating an original drawing of a pugilist on a 5.5" x 8" sheet of paper with your name, address, phone number and email written on the back. Mail the drawing along with a SASE to: PUNCH GALLERY, PO Box 555, Ellensburg, WA 98926. Entries must be postmarked after November 1, 2010 and received by November 20, 2010. By choosing the Free Method of entry, you agree to give PUNCH Gallery full rights and copyright authority for your image. PUNCH Gallery may in turn publish or sell your image for future fundraising projects.
I wish I had seen that earlier. I've been wanting to draw a pugilist anyway!

Update: Congrats to Karen M. from Boise, Idaho! I don't know how you nabbed my winning ticket but congratulations anyway.

No comments: