Monday, August 9, 2010

Aaron Flint Jamison / Open Satellite

Open Satellite will be hosting a TARL-curated show by Portland artist Aaron Flint Jamison. Flint's work is frequently undocumented, head-scratching and awesome. This is the culmination of his artist residency which will include "a performance on the night of the opening, multiples and teen programming, a publication, acrostic, and what might be considered a sculpture." I'll be there opening night as part of the performance. I expect that I'll be just as confused as you are. I can't wait!

Where: Open Satellite
When: Wednesday, August 11, 6-9pm


Anonymous said...

Hi Joey! For the date-challenged and we know who we are, it's nice in a post like this one to mention when the opening is happening. Thanks! Regina

Joey Veltkamp said...

Duh - thanks Regina. I'll update now. :) Hi!