Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dash and Ditto's Playground / Droid phone


My friend (and artist) Joyce McAndrews just brought a really fun new app to market for those of us with Droid phones (iPhone version on the way). If you're a parent of a small child, I'd highly recommend this. Dash and Ditto's Playground has 7 different animated games in bright colors and fun shapes that can distract kids for a looong time.



When I was a kid, if I ever wanted to play tic-tac-toe, I'd have to find paper and a pencil and then draw the grid each time. Even then, half the time no one would play anyway. It seemed exhausting. Now you can do just do it on a phone. This must be what it felt like when my grandma saw me play solitaire on the computer. Once she got home, I'm sure she resented all the shuffling she had to do knowing she could just click "play" on the computer.


If you'd like to buy it, go to Droid Store (or Market) and search for "Dash and Ditto" and it should come up. If you love it, you can even vote for it here. Congratulations Joyce!

1 comment:

Gene said...

Had trouble searching Market on Sprint Market. Eventually found it under Dash&Ditto's Playground.