Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Year of the Tiger (Feb 14, 2010 - Feb 2, 2011)

Okay, it might not be the year of the tiger quite yet, but we're getting close. And something tells me that this new year is going to be amazing. Going by Facebook status updates, it sounds like a lot of folks were ready to put 2009 to bed. I actually enjoyed it. In fact, I'd say 2009 was the best year of my life. Thanks to everyone who contributed to that.

Goodbye 2009., hello 2010!

"It is better to have lived one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep." -- Tibetan proverb


Carol said...

Happy New Year Joey! I thought 2009 rocked, but I'm lookin' forward to that tiger.

Joey Veltkamp said...

aw thanks carol - to you as well! have a great one!

kate said...

Even though my 2009 year was filled with a lot struggles, a lot of the highlights of 2009 are because of you. Such a wonderful person!! I have many happy thoughts and wishes for you and us all in the coming year!

Lucas Deon Spivey said...

Happy New Year Joey! No regrets for me. You should come down to Chinatown for the Lunar New Year though. And you should also check out the exhibits at the Wing Luke - while you are at it.

Joey Veltkamp said...

aw thank kate!

sounds like fun lucas. can't wait to get to wing luke.