Monday, January 4, 2010

Claudia Fitch / Sorrento Hotel


MONTANA INTERIOR, 2008 by Claudia Fitch
Graphite on paper, 15.5 x 24 inches

Oh dang - I can't believe I didn't know about this already! For the past month, Claudia Fitch has had a suite of five of her A M A Z I N G drawings hanging at The Sorrento Hotel. I'm a huge fan of her work! Claudia shows locally at Greg Kucera Gallery and also has an upcoming show at Suyama Space. I can't wait to see it!

Claudia's show in the Fireside Room will be up through May of 2010. A week from tonight (Monday, Jan 11), Claudia will be talking about the work with Michael Darling and Jeffry Mitchell. Jeff and I walked through the show last night and he summed it up, "Claudia has been making wonderful art for years! As far as I'm concerned, she should be in every collection in town!"

6:30 - 8:30 pm (chat begins at 7pm)
Sorrento Hotel, Fireside Room

No comments: