Monday, June 29, 2009

Cupcake Royale / Pride 2009

If you were anywhere near downtown or the hill during the past weekend, you probably already know it was Pride 2009. Let me apologize for any traffic inconveniences because it sure seemed like a lot of streets were closed. 

Even though I've been here 13 years, this is the first time I walked in the parade. I joined my friends to throw out buttons, stickers and free cupcake coupons. Man, people do not like coupons...they just want stickers and buttons!

Miss Cupcake Royale + Jody Hall

A lot of folks were asking if they could buy the "LEGALIZE GAY CUPCAKES" tshirts. You sure can - they're available at all 3 (soon to be 4!) Cupcake Royale locations. $5 from each tshirt sold goes to the good folks at Lambda Legal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a free cupcake coupon! How can I get one (some)?