Friday, May 1, 2009

Smith / Brunch Menu


photo via Smith

Food maestro Eliot Guthrie just remixed the Smith brunch menu. I've been waiting for this!

Here's a sneak preview of what's going to be on the weekend brunch menu starting tomorrow.
____________________

Salt Cod Fritters w/soft boiled duck egg 7

Baked Eggs w/morels and peavine 9

**Add bacon 1

Waffle with rhubarb syrup and sweet butter 8

French Toast with bourbon whip cream 9

Country Ham and duck egg sandwich 9

Coddled Egg and big bacon 7

Warm bacon and chicory salad w/poached egg 8

Brisket w/creamed spinach and fried egg 11

Full English Breakfast (big enough for two) 15

**{three eggs fried, ham, baked tomato, sausage, baked beans

**and fry bread}

Savory bread pudding with poached egg 8

Home-made granola with yogurt and fruit 7

Grilled Gruyere and onion jam sandwich 7

**Add bacon 1

Smith Burger 10

**Add bacon 1

**Add cheese 1

Little Gems w/fried bread and balsamic 6

Jar of Fruit 5

Toasted baguette w/jam 3

Bacon, ham, sausage or two eggs 3

* Prices and menu items might vary.
Check out http://www.blogger.com/www.smithseattle.com for finalized menu.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

omg. morels & peavines on saturday. brisket on sunday. I want to fly up to brunch with you and dave.

colleen said...

I think this restaurant should pay you for the awesome advertising....
I'm drooling!

Kim said...

Ummm... For me it would be a toss up I love the onion jam sandwich with bacon of course, but the waffle with rhubarb syrup is tempting and I love granola with yogurt and fruit....I guess I will have to come visit and try them all