Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gallery news


Great news for Howard House! I was super happy to hear that Billy has hired Nancy Stoaks as the newest gallerist for Howard House.  Nancy might already be a familiar face to fans of James Harris Gallery where she was the previous gallerist (post Carrie Scott).  Congratulations to Billy and Nancy. 



You might have already heard that The Henry is switching things up a bit (their constant change is one of my favorite things about them!)  But just in case you haven't, beginning June 1st Henry Art Gallery will be adopting a new schedule.  Thursdays and Fridays, 11am - 9pm. Saturdays and Sundays, 11am - 5pm.  First Thursdays are still free.  I'm kind of psyched about the later hours.  I sometimes get a hankering to go see art after work and so this will be great for people like me.  Take a peek at their upcoming exhibition schedule -- I can't wait for the MFA show this Friday.

No comments: