Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Henry Open House

 James Turrell Skyspace, Light Reign, 2003

Henry Art Gallery threw a great party last night! In fact, it might have been the most fun I've had there yet.  We showed up right at 6, grabbed a table in the courtyard and stayed there most the night. 

Who can turn the world on with her smile? Bestey can!

Lark did the food, Jody and the Cupcake Royale gang provided salted caramel/peanut brittle cupcakes.  Sol Hashemi and Betsey set up fog machines and lasers.  And, oh yeah, free beer and wine. 

We did go inside to check out LEENI's awesome performance.  8bit happiness!


sharonA said...

Oh I'm glad to hear the open house was fun, I'm sorry I had to miss it. Leeni puts on a great show, doesn't she? So much fun!

Strath said...

We got there later, bummer we missed you – I think we'll go early next time. Those Anne Lislegaard animations on the ground floor were way cool.