Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!'s that time of year again. My favorite Easter memories involve my cousins coming over to visit us. It's the only extended-family holiday my family ever celebrated. I loved dyeing Easter eggs (and later making deviled eggs)!

The ubiquitous Peeps.

This year, my buddy Dave and I went over to some friends' house for a great brunch -- complete with smoked animals (duck, chicken, lamb), a record player dj, bar, craft project and super fun friends.

The bear suit has been remixed into a bunny suit for Easter.

And, oh yeah, I was dressed up as a rabbit. More pics here. And a happy Easter to you and yours.

1 comment:

colleen flanigan said...

I LOVE that you still like to 'dress up'! :) I have such fond memories (and photos) of you and lisa and I dressing up in crazy attire and cruising riverside.....
happy easter friend!