Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thanks again!



Last night was one of the most fun nights I've ever had! Many of my favorite people all gathered together in one room (Vermillion) to celebrate.



Lots of yummy food, especially the fleur de sel cupcakes from Cupcake Royale!



Lots of handsome men and beautiful ladies!



Tons of kind, fun, good-spirited people!



Well folks, birthday week is officially over! The love I've felt this past week was amazing. Thanks to all of you for sharing it with me!
Thanks again to Kate Hailey for taking photos.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Happy Birthday joe! I wish I could have crashed your party!
Much love!!!! c

colleen flanigan said...

That comment is from me Joe... tom was signed in on my comptuer.....

Joey Veltkamp said...

haha -- i figured as much! ;)

would have been SO fun to have you there.

xo