Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's Happy Hour again at Licorous


Jeffry, Johnathan, JM at my art opening (2006)
*

My sweet co-workers gave me a gift certificate to Licorous for my birthday. I haven't been there in forever. I just love the crew of Licorous and Lark.
*
Lark was the very first place that showed my art and for that, I will always have a crush on them. From when I first met them (JM, John, Kelly, Michelle, Joseph and too many more to list)they've been supportive, generous and loving. I felt really honored to show there for as long as I did.
*

Iris and Daisy at Lark, 2006
*
I had been thinking about them recently because John will be doing a dinner for the Henry benefit. (I had totally planned to go but car repairs will be requiring my dollars instead.) I'm sure it will be loads of fun and deliciousness.
*

Brown butter-hazelnut financiers w/ espresso caramel +absinthe
*
It was great to eat there again. And they have the best cocktails. When we were leaving, Michelle told us about their mid week (T-Th) happy hour. From 5-7pm and 10-12pm, drinks are $4 (house wine or house cocktail)! There's not a miss on the cocktail menu, so it's a great deal. And Chef's Choice Tartine and Pretzel Dots with Coppa are only $1. You could have a nice happy hour for $10!!
*

*
Thanks co-workers! And thanks again, Lark!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You rock man... :)