Saturday, December 6, 2008

We got crafty!



My friend Jody and I headed on down to the 5th Punk Rock Flea Market this morning down in Belltown. So many cool DIY vendors.

Gretchen & Curt's booth

I picked up a great Bo Duke button made by my friend Gretchen and the latest issue of Ong Ong from Lucy.


There were tons of really cool baby items, clothing, food, custom lube dispensers, buttons, orgy night lights, stencils, art, belts and buckles and just about anything else you can think of.
*
Robert Zverina and his 45s.
*
Music was provided by Port-a-Party, "spinning an upbeat mix on an old school record player". It was so cool. Next time I throw a party, I'm calling Robert Zverina (also a talented local photographer).
*


We were feeling so festive and crafty, that we headed over to Seattle Center next to check out Urban Craft Uprising. There were over 130 vendors including the fine folks at Schmancy and Holly with StyleGarden.


It was packed!
*
After all the craftiness, it was time for some well deserved beers with Rucker and Paulie!

No comments: