Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's my party!


This has been the best years of my life and I want to celebrate that and usher in 37 in a big way!

I've rented out Vermillion from 7 - 10pm (closed to the public). I'll supply the appetizers (meat/cheese/veggie trays) and babycakes (from Cupcake Royale).

Rainiers will be $2 each. Glasses of (certain) wine will be $3! All other drinks will be $1 off.

If you haven't been to Vermillion, it's fantastic and it's pretty centrally located (on 11th between Pike/Pine).

Swing by for a drink on your way to something else, or spend the whole night there. Regardless, I'd REALLY love to see you.

Since it's closed to the public and there will be a doorperson, the secret password to get in is "2009".

Bring yourself, bring friends, but please don't bring any presents.


Anonymous said...

Happy B day! 37 is peak for creative flow and foward momentum. Regina

Joey said...

Thanks Regina! That's what I'm hoping for. :)

shali said...


Party of 5 said...

How fun! I wish I lived in Seattle so I could come!

Tales from the Crib said...

OH man, you know Shawn and I would SO be there if we were just even a few miles closer. Happy Birthday Joey - so happy to hear how happy YOU are! :-)