Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Viceroy turns 5!



After a 25 minute parking adventure, Dave and I finally made it to Viceroy. It was a first time for both of us. I like it. I occasionally find myself in places where I'm think, "Strange, this whole world exists and I haven't ever run into it..." That's what Viceroy felt like. They're celebrating 5 years of cocktails for the mod set. As usual, the decorations smash!

great light -- reminiscent of the fortress of solitude.

We got some coupons and ordered old-timey drinks (The Garbo) that would've been retro in the 70s. Cucumber and vodka is timeless. Especially on a rainy, fall evening.

*
sterling's first bar in seattle - it's real handsome!

Linda + Joey

Congratulations on five years, Linda - you really are the Queen of Seattle Bars!


Dave + Linda

No comments: