Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!I


Bear Suit from Halloween 2005?
*
The truth is -- I love costumes. In fact, I wish that we could wear them anytime without it being weird.
*
A co-worker of mine was telling me about his buddy who will dress up in a polar bear suit on random Friday nights. He'll walk through Queen Anne to the grocery store, pick up two bags of ice and then slowly trudge back up the hill. I love that visual!
*

Caveman and Hippie (my dear friend Konrad), 2002?
**
So if I do see you and you are wearing a costume, I won't make a big deal out of it. I'll just *silently* think, "Cool, someone feels fancy today!"


Skeleton Bandito & Cowboy (Chuck), 2000?
*
When I think of Halloween, I think of this girl! Amy Sleeth and I have probably spent the majority of adult Halloweens together. Most of the photos have been lost during various moves (I always keep them on the fridge), but here's one I found this morning.
*
Happy Halloween, Amy!
*

This might have been during our Murder City Devils Phase, 1997?

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

A very happy Halloween to my all-time favorite Halloween partner. Fluffy McCoy (Muffy McCoy?) also says "Boo!" to you today. Our baby is growing up. She won't let me tie her to my trident anymore. May many Butterfingers come your way today. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!