Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cremant Brunch



Last Saturday, Cremant began offering weekend brunch from 10:00 - 3:00.

Since I was out of town last weekend, I missed the inaugural opening. My mouth has been watering all week in anticipation so I'm making it a Cremant brunch weekend. Today, I went with a couple of friends. Between us, we sampled the baked eggs with serrano ham (the ham is so good) and toasted hazelnuts, brioche french toast with creme anglaise ("like room temperature ice cream"), the Cremant omelet and finally the ribeye steak! Wow -- it was so delicious. And I think the prices will be a pleasant surprise to most folks! Most items are between $6-10 with steak topping out at $16 (but it's also huge and comes with an egg).

Jeff and Shannon (along with her beautiful children) also showed up!
*
And I'm meeting friends there again tomorrow!

update 10/19: they had pork belly on the menu this morning. st germaine + pork belly is one fine morning.


No comments: