Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Always something there to remind me"

People are weird!

I went to my friend Amy's 80s party last night. It was like a John Hughes movie. Though some folks were young enough to be born in the 80s and so it was a trip to watch them do their interpretation of what the 80s were. A lot of preppies. I didn't have a lot of time to prepare, so I went with the flashdance look (which was later changed up a bit a relaunched as the 'weightlifter' look -- at least in Spokane).


Party of 5 said...

Oh man that looks fun. you KNOW I would have had a smashing outfit ....banana clips anyone? I love your ensemble. Only thing that would have made it better is if you would have cut your hair into a mullett. "business up front and party in the back!"
love you!

Joey_Veltkamp said...

seriously -- you could've totally pulled out your banana clips and ruled that party!

miss you (and your blog!)


Party of 5 said...

Thanks Joe!
I'm still waiting to be added to your list of blogs you read!!!
Also, I just finished a new post. Check it out....I think you'll get a laugh out of it!