Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"On the waterfront"

Just had a super relaxing evening of drinks on the waterfront. For being a city that has water in every direction, there's a serious dearth of nice patios. We thought we'd try something "new". Ugh, last time I go to the Waterfront (I've said that a few times before). It's CRAZY overpriced ($68 for Lamb? I can go to Corson Bldg for $80 for 8 courses!) and has a weird clientele (except Anne & Aaron). So after I started overheating from the sun, we rolled down the block to Boat Street -- and they never disappoint. If you like raspberries, Renee is making a raspberry tart this weekend!

The whole point is -- THANK YOU Lisa. Here's to another 20 years of friendship. Love you!


Party of 5 said...

I love the pic and tell Lis that the brown hair looks great! I wish I lived closer so I could have come along to dinner on the water!

Joey_Veltkamp said...

Oh, how fun would that have been??!!

whit said...

omg, we lead such parallel lives... was at the Waterfront on thurs for drinks with PR people. the deck is awesome... the prices, not so much.