Monday, July 21, 2008


I walk right by the glassybaby store a couple times a month since jeff's studio is in the back. I love the idea of glassybaby but have to admit the $40 pricetag knocks me out of the purchasing game. However, people with more taste and money disagree thankfully.

Lee Rhodes seems to be doing quite a business. Did you know you can rent them for an event ($5/each)? Or that Lee has a line of babies that benefit cancer organizations. I've only met her once or twice, but I sure like what she's done. And when they're all lined up like this, my gawd, they're sure beautiful!


Party of 5 said...

hmmm...are these glasses you can drink out of? I agree they are pretty but at $40 each....a little out of my league. we actually prefer to collect the ones from pizza pipeline at my house.

Joey_Veltkamp said...

haha -- you're so adorable. i remember collecting glasses from pizza hut as a kid.

they're votive holders. pretty pretty votive holders.

i buy my glasses from target. and my building doesn't allow candles.

Erin said...

I LOVE your blog! I will have to make it a part of the regular viewing... especially when I need a pick me up at work. -erin