Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oh what a night!

Swung by the Art Walk. Then walked up to CCs and met Jeff (and Kiger) for a drink. John & Thom showed up and Jesus wept. Then moseyed on down to SMITH and met Dave for dinner & drinks. It was packed. Linda and Sterling showed up and sat down with us while they waited for friends. Super fun to chat them up. Thanks for the cocktails. :) Then Davey and I went to Laddro (I haven't been since Yann quit -- 2 years ago??). Hung outside when two absolute sweethearts (Sh*t -- Savannah and ?Ailey?) stopped by talked for about 10 minutes. Will totally bump into those two again. All in all, the perfect evening. It's nights like these (temperate) that make me forget about ever wanting to move away from Seattle). I guess the whole point of this post is that I LOVE the butter lettuce salad. Here's Dave and I subsituting the mizuna with bibb.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Butter lettuce is my FAVE!!! I LOVE your blog! and I love you!!!
xo