Friday, April 25, 2008

"I met a bear..."


Yes, I know this picture is a few years old, but I just found it and love it. I still remember that day in my old apartment when I heard a ruckus on the patio and went out to see what was happening! Luckily I had my camera and snapped this picture.
Nearly the same thing happened to my dad in Montana years ago. He just got home from dinner and was taking a leak before he went inside. He heard a rustling in the tree beside him and looked up to see a bear!
Brian Murphy and I have gotten a lot of use out of this bear suit. I made them for Jeffry and myself one year for a Halloween party. I remember (in addition to almost passing out from the heat) people kept saying "I get it -- Bears as BEARS." Uh, yeah -- you totally figured that one out.

No comments: